Committee Members are appointed by Council following our current Nominations Committee Vacancy Procedure.
Committees defined by the Physical Therapists Act, 1998
- Professional Conduct Committee (Item 24 (1))
- Professional Conduct Committee Terms of Reference
- Discipline Committee (Item 27 (1))
- Discipline Committee Terms of Reference
Committees defined by the SCPT Bylaws
- Legislation Committee
- Professional Standards of Practice Committee
- Finance Committee
- Registration Committee
Committees defined by SCPT Council
- Communications Committee
- Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapists Regulations Committee
- Continuing Competency Committee
Salary Replacement will be paid to any Council and/or Committee Member(s) required to miss work due to SCPT business. An amount equivalent to "step 5 of staff physical therapist wage, as per current HSAS contract, up to a maximum of 8 hours/day".
This formula will adjust the replacement amount each time a HSAS contract is negotiated.
Become a Committee Member
Are you interested in being on a committee for SCPT but would like to know more about the committee before you volunteer? If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email the SCPT or phone (306) 931-6661 in Saskatoon or 1-877-967-SCPT (7278) toll free in Saskatchewan.