Non Practicing to Full Practicing
Status Change - Application Process
- **Login to your profile first
- Complete the online change of registration status
- Upload proof of $5,000,000 Professional Liability Insurance
- If you have practiced outside of Saskatchewan during your non practising period you will require a Letter of Good Standing from that jurisdiction.
- The required fees for 2020 (regular registration fee of $500 less $125 paid for non practising license)
- $375.00 registration fees ($125 after October 1, 2020)